Digital PR & Communication Manager
Immobiliare.it, the leading online real estate website and home search service in Italy, is seeking an:
Experienced, hands-on Digital PR & Communication Manager
The candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Help drive the vision and strategy of Immobiliare.it. Contribute to the overall brand strategy by increasing awareness and exposure at the local and national levels.
- Define plans and goals, and monitor the results of both the online and offline media plans.
- Maintain deep understanding of industry trends, media landscape and industry influencers.
- Work with the marketing and product teams to execute impactful product and solution launches, and with the executive team on strategic company announcements.
- Develop materials to ensure consistent messaging both inside and outside Immobiliare.it.
- Manage outside PR agencies, partners and budget.
- Analyze and evaluate performance across market and provide strategic recommendations for better communications and supporting operations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- 5+ years relevant communications and PR experience. Preferably agency or in-house experiences (experience with online companies will be a great plus).
- Experience working with national and local press.
- Experience working with all types of influencers, including media, bloggers, social influencers and advocates.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects across multiple markets in a fast-paced, start-up environment with aggressive deadlines and a high level of ambiguity.
- Proactive and creative problem-solver with Emotional Intelligence, critical thinking, communication skills, and ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related discipline
- Must be fully fluent in English