Via Cavour 28, 24019 Zogno (BG)
Open today 09:00-12:30 | 14:30-18:45
Selvino - Very hard to find! Lovely holiday piled housing. In a quiet area not far from the center single house in the mountain style. Large living area with stone fireplace, living room and dining room, kitchen, hallway, bedroom and bathroom. Exposed beams. Large private garden. double garage. Even rental ransom! Selvino (Selvi in ??Bergamo dialect) is an Italian town of 2,021 inhabitants in the province of Bergamo in Lombardy. place on the plateau overlooking the Val Seriana, is about 22 kilometers north-east of the ordinary orobico. Il capital is part of Mountain Community of Valle Seriana. Territorio Il settlement of Selvino it is on a plateau between the 920 and 950 meters above sea level which, bordered by mountains Perello, Podona, Poieto and Purito, is placed on the watershed between the val Seriana and val Brembana. In fact, despite being geographically and historically is considered part of the Val Seriana, half of its territory lies impluvium of Serina valley, tributary of the val Brembana. I its administrative boundaries are given to North with the underlying Rigosa and Northwest with Sambusita, both fractions of Algua; to the northeast with Aviatico, placed at a height slightly above, which forms the plateau area, while to the east with Ama, a small fraction of Aviatico. In the South-East are the slopes of Mount Purito to divide administratively by Albino, near the village of Pia Luera, while to the south it is bordered by Nembro little more above the town of San Vito Trevasco, part thereof. Finally, to the west it is Mount Podona to delimit it from the village of Salmezza, also territorial jurisdiction of Nembro. Per regards hydrography, not many rivers that run through the municipal area. It is mostly small streams that collect excess water from the surrounding mountains, and then develop into Seriano valley. Among the principal are the Cantor, which develops on the side of Serina Valley and empties nell'Ambriola, and Albina, which instead falls to the Seriana Valley and flows into the river Serio at Albino. Per what concerns the internal road, the main road artery is the SP36 to do with winding halls Nembro, overcoming the difference in height of about 700 meters that separates the two countries, through the town and reaches up to Aviatico. It intersects the SP28 linking Selvino Rigosa Ambriola and then referring back to the road of Val Brembana. An important role in individual transport is given by Albino Selvino-cableway, designed in 1954 and opened in 1958 on the eve of the tourist boom of the Bergamo valleys, it connects in few minutes the two locations.
Zogno Valle Brembana - In a lovely area just a few kilometers from the center of Zogno in the province of Bergamo, land with villa, wood, pluribox with small laboratory and horse stable. The villa has been recently refurbished and enjoys beautiful views of the valley. The house is spread over two floors: on the ground floor living room with fireplace and kitchen, bathroom and laundry / boiler room; On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one with a balcony and a further room which can also be used as a study. The ground of approx. 20,000 sqm divided into 15,000 sqm. Lawn and arable land, 5,000 sqm. wood. The solution can be reached from the private road. Equipped with electric power, GPL, aqueduct water and internet. The property proposition is versatile, great for those who want to live in tranquility, also suitable for B & B, catering or agritourism. Zogno is a few kilometers from the San Pellegrino Spa Spas with its beautiful casino and the Terme QC. From Zogno there are some ski resorts such as the Brembo-ski and the Bobbio Plans with Valtorta. Zogno is a comune of 9 094 inhabitants in the province of Bergamo in Lombardy. The municipality is located in the lower Brembana Valley on a slope between the eastern slope of Mount Zucco (1232 m asl) and a boulder of the Brembo River about 11 kilometers northwest of the orobic capital. The municipality is part of the Montana Community of the Brembana Valley. It is about 18 kilometers from Bergamo and about 70 kilometers from Milan. Physical Geography Territorio Located in the lower portion of the Brembana Valley not far from San Pellegrino Terme (4 km). The capital lies along the valley road on the right side of the Brembo River, while the other inhabited areas are mainly located on the left bank. Storia L'antichità The area where the village rises was inhabited since prehistoric times as Attesting finds found in a cave of the place called "Büsa dell'Andrea". The Middle Ages There are documents dating back to the end of the 12th century which testify to the existence of Zogno as a Rural Municipality: in the History of Zogno and some nearby lands Of Bortolo Belotti it is read that a parchment of the Astino Monastery of 1220 mentions Giovanni Geze as "Console" of Zogno. Zogno became an important center under the domination of Venice. In the past centuries, the population was employed mainly in agriculture, livestock farming and sheep farming, although there was no lack of handicrafts related to the spinning of wool, linen and weaving cloth. Contemporary Age In the fraction of Poscante On December 18, 1773, the famous Vincenzo Pacchiana (Pacific Pacifier) ??was born, the Robin Hood Italian who steals the rich, and really gave the poor. Named by its contemporaries: king of the road, king of the mountain. During the nineteenth century, paper and cement industries were set in motion.
Valle Brembana - Sedrina - Botta di sedrina: In a splendid dominant position, with an enchanting view over the valley, a large rustic building on three levels, partially restored with land of approx. 15,000 square meters The block is structured as follows: on the ground floor, independent barn, tavern, bathroom and kitchen. First and second floor openspeace with a balcony per level, attic / attic on the third floor. There is an internal staircase that connects each floor, but each can be made independent. Large open space outside the building. The cottage is served by electricity and drinking water. To reach the building you have to walk a footpath of a few tens of meters. Possibility to build a driveway. The Brembana Valley is located in the province of Bergamo. It is crossed by the Brembo river from which the Valley takes its name. The name Valle Brembana appeared for the first time in a parchment dated December 28, 1000. The origins of the town are not entirely clear, although it seems that small settlements were already present in Roman times. In this regard it seems that even the toponym dates back to this period, deriving from Sedulina, a diminutive of the seat. However, the settlements never developed consistently, given the very isolated position of the village, connected only to the inhabited centers downstream. through narrow paths, due to a "narrowing" of the valley itself just south of the town. The easiest roads only led north, towards Zogno and its hamlets, or on the orographic right of the valley, from where Clanezzo and Brembilla could be reached by bridges suspended over the Brembo river, already mentioned in documents dating back to the 2nd century. However, this isolation defended the village during the barbarian invasions and factional battles between the Guelphs and the Ghibellines. In medieval times it was included in the territories managed by the Bishop of Bergamo, and joined administratively to Almè, from which it separated during the fourteenth century to form the municipality of Sedrina and Stabello with the homonymous village located further north (now linked to Zogno ) . The arrival of the Republic of Venice marked a turning point in the existence of the town: the Serenissima decided to build a street, Via Priula, which directly connected the city of Bergamo with the Brembana valley via Sedrina. Completed in 1593, this very bold work took away from the commercial isolation Sedrina and the neighboring countries thanks to an intervention, called the keys of the Botta, which allowed to overcome the natural obstacles located in the hamlet Botta. Second Bergamo scholars, including Bortolo Belotti, the keys consisted of a series of arches resting on the rock wall and fixed to it by means of chains, on which the road passed.--cd7afd39c33056e3bc9ede6d882dd105!
Bergamo - of packages Park: Portion of farm-detached house with garden and ca. 30,000 square meters of land, in the beautiful natural setting of the Colli di Bergamo Park. The solution lies in the district of San Colombano, within a split farmstead consists of four residential units. The solution is built on three levels: first floor living room with fireplace, kitchen, bathroom and terrace. First floor, living room with kitchenette, hallway, bathroom, bedroom, single bedroom. In the basement there are two large basement, a technical room, bath, porch and yard. Superb views of the upper town. Of forehead to the property there is a courtyard properties, beyond which develops its own grounds. The terraced part is subdivided into a first area used as a garden, a second orchard, and then terminates in the woods. In the land there are a lean-served by road and a chicken coop. Bergamo is an Italian town of 119,381 inhabitants, capital of the province in Lombardy. It is the fourth town in the region by population, after Milan, Brescia and Monza: the city and its suburbs counted 483,214 inhabitants spread over an area of ??341.33 km². The city of Bergamo is divided into two distinct parts, the upper town, with a historic center surrounded by walls, which, as you can guess from the name, is the part more high altitude, and the Lower Town, which, despite being also of ancient origin and preserve its historic villages, it was made in part by recent interventions of modern urbanization. Bergamo is also nicknamed "Città dei Mille" because of the large number of volunteers from Bergamo (180)  who took part in the expedition of the Thousand led by Giuseppe Garibaldi against the Bourbon army in the Kingdom of Two Sicilies during the Risorgimento (from 5 May to 26 October 1860). The first occupation is that of the Gauls, and Cenomani Senoni. In Latin it is known as Bergomum. Gaul Transpadana is then attached to the Roman Republic expanded, and 49 BC Bergomum also became a Roman municipality. The Romans they are building the center according to the cardo-decumanus axes. Following the fall of the Empire, Bergomum repeatedly plundered, until the arrival of the Lombards in 569, that will settle a Duchy. In this period there flourished in Bergamo the following powerful Lombard families: Suardi, Colleoni, Crotti, Rivola, Hubs, Martinengo. Dispossessed by the Franks in 774, the city is governed by a number of bishops-accounts. Since 1098 Bergamo is common Libero, and after a couple of wars with Brescia joined the Lombard League against Emperor Federico Barbarossa. From the thirteenth century, in the context of the struggles between Guelfi and Ghibellines, Bergamo falls under the influence of the Visconti of Milan, which fortify the Citadel.
Barzana - center: in a small context well served spacious very bright two-room apartment on the second floor with lift. The property is divided into living room with kitchenette, large double bedroom, bathroom and balcony. A proprietary cellar completes the solution. Public parking lots within walking distance. Termoautonomo. Barzana is located 13 kilometers west of Bergamo, a few steps from the Benedictine monastery of Pontida and the ancient almennese churches of San Tomè, San Giorgio, San Nicola and the Madonna del Castello. Its territory, located at 300 meters above sea level, is flat, just moved by gentle hills, and is furrowed by the Lesina and Bregogna torrents and by some smaller valleys. At the border with Almenno San Bartolomeo the fields of the Albenza Golf Club open up. The town, consisting of three districts: Barzana, Arzenate and Casavoglio, has recently expanded with new buildings and has been enriched with facilities such as the gym, but still retains much of its antique appearance. Arzenate is the most anciently documented district, the first news is in fact of 997, Barzana is mentioned for the first time in a parchment of 1177, Casavoglio arose in the XIV-XV century. The origin of the country is however Celtic or Roman. From Barzana passed the famous Roman military road that connected Aquileia to Rezia. This territory was part of the Court of Almenno, property of the Longobard kings, then of the Franks emperors, of the counts of Lecco and finally of the bishop of Bergamo. History The territory was affected by small permanent settlements of populations belonging to the Ligurian group, to which the Etruscans took over during the Bronze Age and the Cenomanian Gauls between the 5th and the 4th century BC. They strongly characterized the territory, inserting it in the context of the settlement of Lemine. inhabitants merged with those of Celtic origin present previously. Even the settlements had a remarkable development, favored by the construction of an important road of communication, used mainly by the military, which connected the orobic city with that of Lecco, from which it was then possible to reach the north of Europe. With the end of The Roman Empire experienced a period of scarce anthropization, ending with the arrival of the Longobard population in the 6th century, which gave life to the curtis lemennis, inserted in the duchy of Bergamo. This population took over, starting from the VIII century, the Franks, with whom Lemine became a beneum entering the order and feudal custom. Initially the territories were given in fief to the Gisalbertini counts of Bergamo, which was replaced by the bishop of Bergamo, who later gave them the management of the monks of the Astino valley, as mentioned in documents of 1234.--c323c6038c0b0802b487c5984940b43a!