Via Flaminia 1770 ex 50, 00067 Morlupo (RM)
Castropignano, called il Balcone del Molise medieval village of Bulgarian origins, is located on a limestone rock at 650 meters above sea level, 11 km from Campobasso, reachable via the ring road in 5 min. from Rome exit San vittore, noble palace dating back to 1822, in the historic center of the village completely renovated in stone and terracotta bricks of the time, on two levels and composed of a large entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with fireplace vault and wooden beams, eight bedrooms, two bathrooms, with handmade oak doors of the time. Panoramic balcony with garden overlooking Duca d'Evoli Castle. €. 160,000.00, three km from the Bifernina expressway to Campobasso-Termoli -Isernia. Tel 069070955-3299178590 www.laurantea.it--08d5d7df91eb18b54081b5d33b08d265!