In 1700 it was known as "Vigna Marta". Today, as then, it consists of:
a) a two-storey main villa of about 400 square meters divided into several rooms, large, kitchen, study, two bathrooms on the ground floor; staircase leads to the first floor served by a lift where we find seven bedrooms and two bathrooms.
b) of a villa used as a two-storey caretaker's house of about 120 square meters. properties, still part of the vineyard, part of the orchard, part of the garden with magnificent "topia" and tank with cave of approx. 22.000
Two car garages excavated in the hill, while the villa still has a beautiful cellar for the wine produced on site. make up a highly refined complex. There is also the possibility of extending the main villa by additional square meters. 100 taking advantage of the provisions of the Regional Law.--7655a86698d7076c576797d5e577e204!