We offer for sale a wonderful newly built villa, located along the Adriatic coast in the seaside town of Pineto in the province of Teramo, set in a splendid setting between the sea and the beach just 200 meters away and a hill untouched by buildings, rich in greenery and arboreal essences .
Only 20 km from the city of Pescara with an airport connected to several European countries, the National Park of Abruzzo is about 70 km away, 10 km away is Atri, recently consecrated by the ANCI (National Association of Municipalities of Italy) the most beautiful medieval village of Italy.
The villa was built according to the rules of Bio-architecture (ecological house)
It is distributed on 3 levels:
The plan includes:
- Garage for two parking spaces inside and one outdoor station, plus semi-mezzanine storage room
Large living room with fireplace, very large modern style kitchen with adjoining pantry and large hypostyle, large windows and a “wolf's mouth” porch with an adjoining staircase for direct access to the garden;
Gym / relax with complete body building tools, aerobic equipment, boxing bag and back with abdominal bench, sauna for two people with annexe bathroom and large built-in wardrobes;
with large shower room with dual shower service (mobile and fixed), toilet, washbasin and locker;
- Technical room with boiler, adjoining laundry and ironing room, centralized central vacuum unit (20 nozzles), central body air exchange basement .
- Woodshed with storage for building materials and firewood, tank and control unit for artesian well and irrigation system, control unit equipped with alarm system for black water lifting system and white.
- Water control room with 2 Ebara autoclaves, 10 quintals food tank and electronic limestone control system for the permanent conservation of all the t locations and household appliances.
The floor includes:
- Living room with fitted wall with fireplace and housing Hi-fi stereo system and ---------- TV with Dolby Sorround, living room with white corner sofa, closet for clothes,
- Kitchen with drop-shaped table for 6 seats and American style fridge;
- Sleeping area with 2 bedrooms and bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi tub / shower, 2 sinks and a locker, a storage room;
- doussié helical staircase built by local artisans;
The floor includes:
Double bedroom with adjoining master bathroom , equipped with a large walk-in shower with double shower accessories (fixed and mobile), a round whirlpool Jacuzzi for 2 seats, 2 sinks with large underlying furniture and wardrobe, made of beech, separate toilet;
- very wardrobe room large with large wardrobe (winter / summer), sofa with double bed for any guests,
- large wardrobe / storage room with 3.5m high ceiling, and equipped with clothing structure
- 2 balconies with flower boxes and automatic irrigation, paved with terracotta and hand-made Greek fret;
- Doussié wooden staircase to access the sun terrace, which is equipped with a shower service, terracotta tiles and terracotta tiles hand-made by local artists, a panoramic view of the sea coast and the beautiful unspoilt hill
The garden level includes:
N ° 3 arcades located near the main entrance, the living room and the swimming pool;
Numerous tree species and ornamental plants, lawn in English style;
Original, made in ca and covered with Bisazza mosaic, accurate in every detail, made up of three different heights,
respectively 3-1.2-1 meters deep:
n ° 3 meters diving area;
n 1,2 meters area stairway;
n ° 1 hydromassage area;
The circular hydromassage area can accommodate up to ten people with seat and double hydro, air / air-water system;
In one of the sides we find a suggestive waterfall made by local artists with stones of the Maiella National Park.
The swimming pool (made with handmade Umbrian terracotta) 50 cm wide. "Frames" this stretch of water further enhancing the splendid residence.
The swimming pool is fully inspectable and includes a technical room with pumps and filters, therefore easily accessible for maintenance checks and / or mechanical replacements.
The facilities are all eco-friendly and include:
- Underfloor heating and cooling system.
It heats radiantly, so it heats and cools the structure homogeneously, unlike what happens in traditional convention systems which heat the air and produce a non-homogeneous heat. high energy consumption .
The underfloor system creates a comfortable bio-climate in all the rooms of the villa and is equipped with an external sensor for detecting temperature and humidity through which the control unit automatically manages the ideal climate for all seasons.
The water temperature that is used during the winter season is around 35 °, while in the summer, through the cont control unit rollout, it never drops below 15 ° so as not to reach the dew point, therefore it is protected from condensation risks.
The fresh product is called “fresh cellar” in the jargon as it is fresh, not deriving from the classic split for air conditioning, but from the cooling of the structure, therefore an absolutely comfortable cooling not harmful to the health of the inhabitants.
- Dehumidification plant .
The plant is located in the ground floor and in the first floor and works in combination with that of cooling, and together they create an atmosphere of exceptional comfort during the summer season.
It is equipped with humidistats positioned on the two levels so that the desired degree of humidity can be adjusted.
Biocompatible system realized with “star” and not “ring” cable distribution to eliminate electromagnetic fields harmful to health.
The cables used (5,000 meters) for the entire system are completely shielded ( double shielding, copper braiding and aluminum foil) as well as all the junction boxes.
It has three circuit breakers, one for each floor.
The circuit breaker allows to reduce the network power from 220v to 12v , whenever the last light bulb or appliance is turned off, so that even the slightest electromagnetic field can be eliminated during the night's rest.
Even this system has been "conceived" with "star" distribution and not "ring" as for the electrical system, to help reduce electromagnetic fields .
This system was created with a direct water supply system for each of the taps, so as not to have and decrease in pressure and / or temperature drop even with multiple taps open at the same time.
Centralized suction system
Central motor body located in the technical area of the basement.
Motor with suction capacity 300 mc.ora.
Data of more than 20 nozzles also located externally on the arcades .
Accessoried with three flexible 7 m hoses. each with its own set ----------
(one for each floor) .
The system managed by a computerized system serves all areas of the garden, both as a shower version for the lawn and as a dripper version for the hedges.
Also l system includes three automatic sprinklers two positioned on the two balconies, one on the single terrace .
Water lifting system
Composed of 4 pumps managed by 2 control units equipped with alarm system in case of malfunctioning.
L The plant is in charge of controlling and evacuating the white and black waters towards the sewer system.
Imposing and highly sophisticated plant divided and distributed over several sectors (the client reserves the right to detail the information in separated for reasons of confidentiality) .
- External “coat” thermal plaster made with hydraulic lime and 3.5 cm thick lava perlite (protects the bioc internal file, in the summer season it acts as a barrier to heat and elimination of excess moisture, while in winter it helps to maintain a pleasant and homogeneous temperature on all environments);
-Interior plaster made with hydraulic lime and sand of 2 cm. thick, which allows the interior walls to be kept dry and breathable.
Paints and finishes
- External silicate paint, vapor-permeable and water-impermeable, made using a veiling technique and system;
- Internal paint lime and earth colored base with technique and glazing system, made with macrotherapy criteria (use of colors to create comfort and healthiness in the various rooms).
Made of clay bricks and wood flour (termofon);
Thermo / acoustic, load-bearing, anti-seismic and anti-thermal bridges;
These are special bricks with highly qualitative characteristics which were fundamental for the level of global comfort, and for which it is worthwhile to illustrate the main ones:
Mise-earthquake bearing wall (the city of Pineto, with the recent law on seismic risk classes, entered into force from 20/03 / 2004, falls within the area n ° 3, medium / low risk), with the undeniable advantages that it involves as reduction of thermal bridges, more connected building, less iron, etc.
Thermal / acoustic insulation
The high number of rooms narrow air of the brick, allows to reduce the transmission of heat that occurs inside the block due to convention and radiation.
The microporosity due to the mixture of wood "flour" with pure clay, creates a degree of exceptional sound absorption nal to muffle noises coming from the outside.
The inclusion of non-vapor-permeable thermal insulators has created many problems for traditional masonry due to the humidity that was formed inside it (molds, condensates, etc. ..) The “lung” effect was also reduced, that is the capacity to absorb excess steam and eventually to return it when the ambient air becomes particularly dry.
Through these special bricks all the aforementioned problems have been solved.
By means of the heavy structure the rooms of the house can be ventilated and, immediately afterwards, the internal temperature will be restored immediately, since the heavy walls have a high thermal capacity.
Basically the wall acts as a "tank" of heat and of "thermal shock absorber", damping and out of phase the external climatic peaks, results that cannot be obtained from an insulating but light structure.
Overturning the situation the heavy structure will be able in the summer to absorb the heat that enters through the openings and maintain the cool environment exactly as it happens in the ancient houses with stone walls.
NB with the achievement of these results are automatically resolved other important problems, such as:
-the absence of radioactivity,
-permeability to the natural electromagnetic field,
-the ability to absorb the passive free energy;
Umbrian colored leather handmade by artisans of ancient furnaces with selected clays in quarries without chemical substances and radioactive waste (certificate) .
Used for external and internal paving, internal roof tiles placed between the exposed wooden beams and the pool edge (cutlery with ecological glue) .
It is the cork of the LIS company, made with panels held together with the same natu resin cork.
Used for the insulation of the whole villa: floors, walls, roof, balconies and terrace, absolutely in line with the law 10/91 on insulation.
NB For thermo / acoustic insulation they were also used special bricks (see plugging) and coat based on thermal plaster (see plasters) .
Panels for ecological thermal / acoustic insulation compacted with natural lignite, used for the insulation of all the curbs and pillars ca.
The essence used was Doussié, the choice was determined by its adaptability to the heated floor.
Posted with single-component glue and treated ecologically with citrus oil and beeswax.
The structure made of European Douglas and external planking in larch, impregnated with basins based on boron salts and waxed d'api.
Lightweight transpiring insulating 7 cm. realized with PLS (wood / cement) .
N ° two layers of ecological cork of 3 cm each..
Hardened with ecological vapor permeable sheath and waterproof water.
5 cm ventilation. (roof cool in summer and dry in winter) .
The same ventilation criterion was used for balconies and terraces, with a layer of 13 cm of ventilation.
Con beds made with selected clays without chemical substances and high-level radioactive waste.
Flags and doors and windows
Doors and windows
Solid wood doors, with different types of opening (flag, book and sliding)
Front windows with different types of opening (double door, single leaf and sliding doors) ecologically treated with "open pore" (no paints harmful to people's health were used), shatterproof glass with external layer of 0.5 + 0.5 cm.with anti-burglar polycarbonate sheet, cavity of 1.2 cm, internal accident-prevention layer of 0.4 + 0.4 cm.with polycarbonate sheet.
APE IN CLASS C - IPE 55.3 KWh / MQ YEAR
Proponiamo in vendita meravilgiosa villa di recente costruzione, ubicata lungo la Costa Adriatica nella città balneare di Pineto in provincia di Teramo, inserita in una splendida cornice tra mare e spiaggia a soli 200 metri e una collina incontaminata da costruzioni, ricca di verde ed essenze arboree.
Dista soli 20 km dalla città di Pescara dotata di aeroporto collegata con diversi paesi europei, a circa 70 km si trova il Parco Nazionale d’Abruzzo, a 10 km troviamo Atri, “Consacrata”recentemente dall’ANCI (associazione nazionale comuni d’Italia) il più bel Borgo Medioevale D’Italia.
La villa è stata realizzata attraverso le regole della Bio-architettura (casa ecologica)
E’ distribuita su n° 3 livelli:
Il piano comprende:
- Garage per due posti auto all’interno ed un posto esterno, più semisoppalco ripostiglio
Taverna soggiorno con camino, cucina stile moderno molto ampia con annessa dispensa e ampio ripostiglio,grandi finestre e portico a “bocca di lupo” con annessa scala per accesso diretto al giardino ;
Palestra/relax con attrezzi completi di body building, attrezzi aerobici, sacco per boxing e spalliera con panca addominali, sauna per due persone con annesso bagno ed ampi armadi a muro;
con grande vano doccia con duplice servizio doccia (mobile e fisso),servizi, lavabo e armadietto;
- Locale tecnico con caldaia, annessa lavanderia e stireria,corpo centrale di aspirazione centralizzata(20 bocchette),corpo centrale ricambio aria piano interrato.
- Legnaia con ripostiglio per materiali edili di scorta e legna da fuoco,serbatoio e centralina per pozzo artesiano ed impianto d’irrigazione,centralina dotata di impianto di allarme per impianto di sollevamento acque nere e bianche.
- Locale controllo acqua con n°2 autoclave Ebara, serbatoio alimentare da 10 quintali e impianto per il controllo elettronico del calcare per la conservazione permanente di tutte le tubature e degli elettrodomestici.
Il piano comprende:
- Soggiorno con parete attrezzata con camino e alloggiamento impianto Hi-fi stereo e
tv con Dolby Sorround,salotto con divano bianco ad angolo,ripostiglio per abiti;
- Cucina con tavolo a “goccia” per n°6 posti e dotata di frigo stile americano;
- Zona notte con n°2 camere e bagno dotato di vasca/doccia idromassaggio jacuzzi,n ° 2 lavabo e armadietto,ripostiglio;
- Scala elicoidale in legno doussié costruita da artigiani locali;
Il piano comprende:
Camera matrimoniale con bagno padronale annesso, dotato di cabina doccia grande con doppi accessori doccia (fisso e mobile),vasca Jacuzzi idromassaggio tonda per n°2 posti,n°2 lavabo con ampi mobili sottostanti ed armadio, realizzati in faggio,servizi igenici separati;
- Camera guardaroba molto ampia con grande armadio (inverno/estate), divano con letto matrimoniale per eventuali ospiti;
- Vano armadio/ripostiglio ampio con soffitto alto 3,5m.,e attrezzato con struttura da