Barzana - center: in a small context well served spacious very bright two-room apartment on the second floor with lift. The property is divided into living room with kitchenette, large double bedroom, bathroom and balcony. A proprietary cellar completes the solution. Public parking lots within walking distance. Termoautonomo. Barzana is located 13 kilometers west of Bergamo, a few steps from the Benedictine monastery of Pontida and the ancient almennese churches of San Tomè, San Giorgio, San Nicola and the Madonna del Castello. Its territory, located at 300 meters above sea level, is flat, just moved by gentle hills, and is furrowed by the Lesina and Bregogna torrents and by some smaller valleys. At the border with Almenno San Bartolomeo the fields of the Albenza Golf Club open up. The town, consisting of three districts: Barzana, Arzenate and Casavoglio, has recently expanded with new buildings and has been enriched with facilities such as the gym, but still retains much of its antique appearance. Arzenate is the most anciently documented district, the first news is in fact of 997, Barzana is mentioned for the first time in a parchment of 1177, Casavoglio arose in the XIV-XV century. The origin of the country is however Celtic or Roman. From Barzana passed the famous Roman military road that connected Aquileia to Rezia. This territory was part of the Court of Almenno, property of the Longobard kings, then of the Franks emperors, of the counts of Lecco and finally of the bishop of Bergamo. History The territory was affected by small permanent settlements of populations belonging to the Ligurian group, to which the Etruscans took over during the Bronze Age and the Cenomanian Gauls between the 5th and the 4th century BC. They strongly characterized the territory, inserting it in the context of the settlement of Lemine. inhabitants merged with those of Celtic origin present previously. Even the settlements had a remarkable development, favored by the construction of an important road of communication, used mainly by the military, which connected the orobic city with that of Lecco, from which it was then possible to reach the north of Europe. With the end of The Roman Empire experienced a period of scarce anthropization, ending with the arrival of the Longobard population in the 6th century, which gave life to the curtis lemennis, inserted in the duchy of Bergamo. This population took over, starting from the VIII century, the Franks, with whom Lemine became a beneum entering the order and feudal custom. Initially the territories were given in fief to the Gisalbertini counts of Bergamo, which was replaced by the bishop of Bergamo, who later gave them the management of the monks of the Astino valley, as mentioned in documents of 1234.--c323c6038c0b0802b487c5984940b43a!
Town center, located on the second and last floor, without condo fees, large three-room apartment of 90 square meters, consisting of living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom with tub and shower, two large bedrooms, two balconies with panoramic views, completes the property the double garage, VERY WELL-KEPT APARTMENT!
Fantastic location, in the green, last three-room apartment in villa, in class A, located on the first and last floor, with independent entrance, no condo fees, choice of finishes, double garage included!