VINCI hilly, in a beautiful green area and with marvelous panoramic view, characteristic independent FIENILE in stone of about 60 square meters over the garden and vegetable garden, currently the rustic is in its raw state with roof, floors and facades renovated a few years ago, as regards the finishes and the facilities are to be done. Excellent as a second home to spend relaxing moments away from the chaos of the city, even if it is easily accessible and just a few kilometers from the historic center of Vinci. Excellent finishes in rustic Tuscan style. (Energy Class 'G' - IPE> 175 KWh / m2 a) Ref .: V 029 Euro 70,000--f1a07c3a09a998d72460a8bb79e0fd05!
About three kilometers from Vinci, the property is situated consists of two buildings totaling 410 sqm house and courtyard of property of approximately 70,000 square meters (7 acres ) with a planting that includes approximately 1200 olive trees. The construction of the original core of the building, then expanded over the decades , dating back to the first half of the 800 as it was possible to read on a stone found during the renovation , precisely dated 1847. The village is about a mile from the house , in the past , it was a separate municipality , it was developed in the Middle Ages around the castle, of which only a few traces remain today incorporated in newer homes. There existed a time, a chapel dedicated to Saint Lucia , of ancient origin , with an adjoining hospital of the same name , but both have been completely transformed over the centuries . Even the parish church of St. Peter the Apostle , which is assumed should be enclosed within the walls of the castle , has suffered heavy interventions that have lost their original characteristics . A Latin cross and a nave, a beautiful oil painting by a seventeenth-century Visitation . Two anecdotes are related to this residence, the first relates to its name. It is said that in ancient times , a famous Florentine painter has painted his paintings and landscapes in this place and hence the name of the resort and the villa. The second is inspired by a section of the Book of Genesis which describes the Great Flood . In fact, according to stories passed down from father to son , it seems that the olive branch that the dove brought back to Noah after the Flood , had just collected from a plant in front of the house. There have been many people who over the years have come in search of the olive tree which is to paint it to photograph it. The house is located on the slopes of Monte Albano in a typical Tuscan location and has been restored reflecting the characteristics of the local architecture . The property is divided into two independent units. Description first home : This unit is arranged over two floors, attesting to the unity , consistency of living room, dining room, two kitchens, bathroom, laundry room on the ground floor , double bedroom, single bedroom , cloakroom , bathroom and toilet, attic to the first floor , a private garden and wooden shed . In the garden there is a pool of about 11,00 x 5,00 ml with table and chairs for dining and cabin. Near the house there is also a garage for two cars with remote-controlled tilting electric and wood flooring underlying drive blockers. While the front we find a parking place for cars with remote controlled electric chain . One important detail is also to emphasize the fact that this is an artifact of about 30 sqm . used to use residential renovation , but regularly concessionato ; The building has a gross floor area of approximately 250 square meters. ( 125 square meters in floor). The floors are made up of chestnut wood and ter
Detached villa in the beautiful hills of Vinci, 1 km from the village center, with access from paved road. The villa has a breathtaking view thanks to a panoramic terrace. The villa is divided into two units but can easily be converted to one unit. To complete garden of 1,000 sqm on four sides, garage, basement and other storey rooms. The villa has two independent driveways.
The villa was built around 1600. The interior spaces are composed of 24 rooms, three oval lounges and attic for a total of 2600 square meters. The villa is on three floors: the basement, the middle floor where there are frescoes depicting mythological deities that give a baroque aspect, then the first floor and two mezzanine floors, high ceilings with wood. Outside the property has 8000 square meters of Italian-style garden surrounding the palace with a large circular fountain in the center. In front of the southern facade of the villa there is a long avenue of trees. The property also has an entrance on the north side. The home was completely renovated a few years ago, with heating and partly air-conditioning, electric generator of 50 kw. and a large hotel-style kitchen that can serve up to 500 guests. Inside there is also a lift to all floors of the villa. PHOTOS AND PLANS BEHIND REQUEST.