Immobiliare.it is the Digital Tech Company leader in Italy among real estate portals. Our web and mobile products are developed in-house and every day we work to offer the best platform to publish and search for real estate listings, to evaluate properties and keep informed on housing market trends and news.
Innovation, technological excellence and attention for the user are the values that allow us to reach our objectives and continuously grow.
Our team is responsible for all marketing activities of our Group: Immobiliare.it (Italy), Indomio.es (Spain), Immotop.lu (Luxembourg) and LuxuryEstate (Global).
We focus mainly on:
- Performance Marketing: we design, create and manage campaigns with different business objectives (e.g. user acquisition and engagement, lead generation and brand awareness). We are one of the top advertisers in our markets, we collaborate with the best partners and our strong relationship with them allow us to develop ad-hoc projects and to access new features, products and technologies before they’re widely released;
- Analytics: every interaction with our products generates data that can be leveraged to understand our customers and their experience, to uncover opportunities and support decisions that enable marketing success by translating insights into meaningful actions
- Market and Competitor Insights: we study the real estate market and our industry to uncover emerging trends, discover business opportunities and forecast demand as accurately as possible to stay ahead of the curve;
- Projects: we drive growth, operational and technological improvements working cross-team and cross-competence (Tech, Product, Sales, PR & Content teams).
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our team.
What you will learn:
- design and manage marketing campaigns across different channels (e.g. Search, Display, Video, Affiliate) and Advertising Platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Criteo, DV360) to reach different business objectives;
- analyse data from web & app analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, MMPs, Mixpanel), adv platforms and many other data sources, organise and visualise results clearly with bi tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and translate insights into actions;
- analyse the real estate market and our industry trends using publicly available data (e.g. Google searches, online research) and competitive intelligence tools (e.g. Similarweb, data.ai, Semrush).
Who you are:
- new graduate in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics;
- analytical mindset with a problem solving approach;
- curious and passionate about digital marketing and tech platforms;
- fluent in English.
What we offer:
- a young and dynamic work environment;
- an opportunity in a fast-growing company;
- paid internship contract;
- ticket restaurants;
- free coffee and fresh fruit every day;
- break room with a foosball table;
- office located in the centre of Rome (Termini).
This announcement is addressed to people of any sex, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.