RO1874. We offer for sale in the countryside of Polesine, near the White Canal and convenient to the main roads, historic villa with large park. The Villa Moro, defined as an eighteenth-century line despite an original system dating back to the previous century and some alterations in the structures, is it overlooks the White Canal, an ancient and important access road to the Polesine. The property belonged to a Venetian family who owned many lands along the Bianco canal, indicated by the toponym Cà Moro, where the villa was built. To the Moro (mentioned in the parish registers as early as 1602) it remained until 1824, the year in which it first passed to the Marchettos then (in 1843) to the Carraggians and then to the Greek Biassidi family who held it until 1946; since 1975 the villa belongs to the Magagnini Brothers. The building stands out as the only emergency sign in the surrounding area and has a massive cubic body developed on three floors; on the main façade a double staircase leads to the noble floor where, on the sides of the large entrance door, high rectangular windows open up, enriched by an elegant stone frame with horizontal trimmings. Perfectly aligned with the corresponding openings on the first floor, the windows on the second floor, however smaller, are interrupted in their succession by a central curved balcony, equipped with a balustrade; the attic takes light from small elliptical windows. The use of classic repertoire citations, aimed at giving greater dignity to the rigidly squared block of the building, is reiterated above all in the central body of the main façade, which is proposed with a double-order pronaos, surmounted by a tympanum, with four small pilasters barely sketched on the surface, in a succession of Doric-Tuscanic order and Ionic order. Inside the villa, on the ground floor, there is a living room, with the ceiling divided by two large beams, which gives access to the rooms once used as kitchens and services; the two upper floors communicate with a staircase on whose doors a coat of arms bearing two rampant lions and the initial EC salons and rooms preserve the ceilings with wooden beams and, in some of them, traces of stucco decorations are still to be seen. Of particular interest, on the back of the Sunday house, is the imposing rustic, built at a later date, imposed and solved in a neoclassical key, whose volume, in addition to being distinguished by the importance of the overall dimensions, presents an architectural definition of the prospectus towards the villa, quite unusual in the very vast rural architectural modeling of the Polesine. This elevation is in fact divided into three gable-shaped foreparts, supported by Tuscan columns, resting on massive terracotta bases and of a greater order than those of the central loggia, with a consequent scanning of major and minor arches that p--6dda86f680a7faeb5b2f27ab019e71f4!
Piazza Armando Diaz 7 20123 - Milano
GVA Redilco è una delle più importanti realtà italiane attiva nel settore della consulenza, dell'intermediazione e dei servizi immobiliari integrati. GVA Redilco è rappresentante italiano e secondo maggiore azionista di GVA Worldwide LTD, uno dei pri ....
Via Bellotti 1 20100 - Milano
Homepal vi permette di comprare, vendere ed affittare casa, con il pieno supporto dei nostri esperti nella gestione degli appuntamenti, dell’offerta e della documentazione. Non è prevista una commissione percentuale, ma solo un costo fisso in caso d ....
Stradone Porta Palio 70/C 37122 - Verona
La MEDIOCASA IMMOBILIARE S.r.l. è una Società di consulenza Immobiliare specializzata nella commercializzazione di immobili di vario genere, dai terreni alle aziende agricole, dalle lottizzazioni ai lotti edificabili, dagli appartamenti alle ville ....
VIA ATESTINA 6 35034 - Lozzo Atestino
Lavoriamo nel settore immobiliare da oltre 10 anni e siamo riusciti in questo tempo ad acquisire una specifica cultura sulle tecniche costruttive e sulle problematiche che un'abitazione può dare, offrendo quindi ai nostri clienti una preparazione più ....
Via Umberto I 27/c 45011 - Rovigo
PIAZZALE KENNEDY 8/A 45026 - Lendinara
Corso del Popolo 106 45100 - Rovigo
C.so Vittorio Emanuele II due sedi 45011 - Adria