SMALL FAMILY HOUSE !! In the municipality of Taleggio, in a house of only four units, a solution placed on the firstlast floor composed of; separate entrance, kitchenette, living room with fireplace, hallway at night, bedroombathroom. Larger panoramic balcony, gardencellar. Finely furnished. Taleggio is a scattered Italian town of 547 inhabitants in the province of Bergamo in Lombardy. Located at the end of the valley of the same name, it is about 37 kilometers north of the Orobic capital. It gives its name to the famous Taleggio cheese. The municipal territory is characterized by a strong Alpine connotation, as well as by the crossing of the Enna torrent, which flows into deep gorges carved by the erosive action of water,flows into the Brembo river downstream of the municipality. There are numerous sacred buildings that dot the area: in the Olda hamlet there is the parish church of San Pietro e Paolo, dating back to the second half of the fifteenth century, but rebuilt three centuries later, which houses numerous relics inside. In the village of Sottochiesa, the municipal seat, the parish church of San Giovanni Battista stands out, with a bell tower with mullioned windows in Romanesque style (once the defensive tower of the Salvioni family)numerous paintings, including an altarpiece of Andrea Vicentino. Near the sacred building stands the column of Fidelitas Talegii dated 1609 in which the town renews its loyalty to the Serenissima. In the nearby hamlet of Peghera there is the parish church of San Giacomo, dating back to the 15th century, with a polyptych by Palma il Vecchio depicting the Christthe Saints. Finally in the hamlet of Pizzino there is the parish church of Sant'Ambrogio, with elements of the previous cult building inside, considered the oldest in the areadating back to 1010. There is also the sanctuary of San Lorenzo del Fraggio, open only once a year. Finally, there are no signs of the medieval castle owned by the Bellaviti family that stood on a hill that dominated the surrounding areas. Inserted in a naturalistic context of great depth, it presents numerous excursions suitable for every need: the simple walk to routes addressed to the most expert users. In this sense, the itineraries that lead to the mountains Sodadura, AralaltaZuccone Campelli, which stand out over the entire valley, are very characteristic. Still in the naturalistic area, the ravines of the Enna stream are very characteristic. These are deep gorges, carved by the erosive action of the water, which offer excellent glimpsesbreathtaking landscapes, visible thanks to the provincial road that runs alongside it.
BEAUTIFUL OPPORTUNITY! In a building of about 35 years on three levels, room on the ground floor comprises entrance hall, kitchen, living room, hallway, bedroom, bathroom + bedroom. BEYOND THE COLLE There are few documents that will refer to the past of this country. It is known that it is always a fraction of the neighboring municipality of Serina, which administrative autonomy is obtained starting the year 1569 5 6. Before then it was a group of urban agglomerates dedicated to sheep farmingmining quarries in Zorzone. It is therefore assumed that the area was already inhabited since the Roman domination, although there are no documents to support this hypothesis, which seems to be determined by the presence of mines on the other side of the mountain, in the municipality of Oneta. In medieval times the inhabitants are renowned producers of weapons, obtained with the iron extracted in the mines, but also those of the Scalve valley. These productions are also encouraged by local lordships, in order to avoid massive emigration.
POSTCARD VIEWS !!!!!! In the municipality of Costa Serina, in a well-kept building on 3 levels with 10 apartments, a solution placed on the first floor composed of; entrance, kitchenette, large living room with fireplace, hallway night, bedroom, bathroombalcony miramonti. More cellar. (Box). Finely furnished. Quietsunny area. Costa Serina is an Italian town in the province of Bergamo, in Lombardy. It is located in the Serina valley, transversal to the Brembana valleyis about 30 kilometers north of the Orobic capital. The municipality is part of the Brembana Valley Mountain Community. In addition to the capital, the municipality is made up of three hamlets: Ambriola, AscensioneTrafficanti. There are also many inhabited areas, including RüstechTagliata. The most appealing structure is undoubtedly the parish church of the capital, named after S. LorenzoS. Ambrogio. Built during the XVIIIth century in place of a previous cult building dating back to the XIIth century, it presents numerous works inside, among which a fresco dating back to the XVth century stands out, found after recent restoration works,dating back to the first church placed in that place. Another building worthy of mention is undoubtedly the church of the Ascension, located in the homonymous hamlet. Dating back to the 15th century, a period of which it preserves interesting frescoes, it was for many years the only parish in the area. There is also the church of S. Erasmo, located in the Trafficanti district, with an important history behind it, due to the fact that it was placed beside the ancient Via Mercatorum,the sanctuary of the Madonna della Neve, located outside the center inhabited. Not far away is also the birthplace of the servant of God fra Cecilio Maria Cortinovis. There are numerous opportunities for those wishing to spend some time immersed in nature, with many paths winding along the slopes of the surrounding foothills: among the main ones there are those that go up to the SuchelloAlben mountains.
IN A SERVICED AREA WITHOUT EXPENSES! Located in the municipality of Zogno, just a few minutes drive the center, in a house of only 6 units, a very bright apartment on the first floor composed of; entrance hall, kitchen, living room with balcony, 2 bedroomsa bathroom. The property includes 2 cellarsa small garden of about 50 square meters. Autonomous heating. Super area servedquiet !! Zogno is an Italian town of 8,883 inhabitants in the province of Bergamo in Lombardy. The municipality is located in the lower Valle Brembana on a slope between the eastern slope of Monte Zucco (1232 m asl)a bend of the Brembo river about 11 kilometers north-west of the Orobic capital. The municipality is part of the Mountain Community of the Brembana Valley. It is about 18 kilometers Bergamoabout 70 kilometers Milan.
BEAUTIFUL SOLUTION ALSO AS AN INVESTMENT! Two-room apartment on the first floor comprises: entrance hall, kitchenette, living room, bedroom, bathroom. Largeenjoyable sun terrace / garden. Autonomous heating, partially furnished. Also great as an income investment! San Pellegrino Terme, which owes its present celebrity to its beneficial thermal springs, derives its name that of an Italian evangelizer of Francethen Bishop of Auxerre, he suffered martyrdom, under Diocletian and, buried by the faithful, was revered as their first BishopSaint. The first inhabitants of San Pellegrino, as indeed in the whole Brembana Valley, were the Celtsin civil proceeding, the Ligurians, the Etruscans, the Cenomani Gaulsthe Romans. Birthdenomination of the Municipality. The constitution of the municipality of San Pellegrino must be between 1,2001,234, freeing itself the ecclesiasticalcivil feudatory peacefullyprogressively. The community arose first of all with a predominantly ecclesiastical characterwith purposes of worship,then assumed characteristicsfunctions of contribution to the administration. San Pellegrino Terme located in a valley of Bergamo, the Brembana Valley, it takes its name the river Brembo that runs along its entire length. The territory of San Pellegrino Terme is located on the two banks of the river. The town is 24 km Bergamo70 km Milan. Centerrural economy until the end of the 800, San Pellegrino Terme has become, thanks to the exploitation of its waters, one of the most renowned spa towns of Lombardy. San Pellegrino Terme bears the name of the martyr Saint first bishop of Auxere in France in the III century. San Pellegrino Terme is a center, well known for its therapeutic properties of its sources, known since 1200 was always a great attraction since ancient times, when especially Venice was to rush to "care" of its waters, particularly effective against the uricemiakidney stones. The current center of the town has arisen the fusion of some peasant settlements on the valley floor at the edge of the Brembo river. As for the surrounding environment, it is worth mentioning the Valle Brembana cycle path, almost completely flat, which leads to Piazza Brembana, following the route of the former Brembana Valley Railway, for a length of about 15 km (one way).